Saturday, November 19, 2011

November Naps

I love days like today when I could sleep in, read, and write without having to worry about getting anything particular done. Life can get so hectic sometimes that it's nice to just breathe.

I do miss going to the park and going hiking, though. Cold weather usually keeps me inside, but I might bundle up and go out-of-doors. I miss taking pictures!





2 comments:

  1. Nice pictures! As kids, we liked to catch those big green bugs. They're hard to spot in a tree because they look so much like a leaf. (I guess that's exactly what they're trying for.) We always called them Katydids, but I'm not sure if that's their correct classification. They make clicking sounds at night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I was very excited about the bug because I saw it on a tree just as I was hiking up a little hill and it let me take its picture without running away. :) I have no idea if it's a Katydid, but it looks a lot like one (it seems a bit less leafy than a Katydid, so I'm not sure). But taking pictures of little bugs is one of my favorite things.

    ReplyDelete