Wednesday, November 9, 2011

"Things Fall Apart"

Just like in Yeats' poem "The Second Coming," (and also the book by the title of Things Fall Apart, which I haven't read, but I hear it's quite good) this month has been pleased to "fall apart," by all manner of small and large things. Since my small corner of the universe is busy being in upheaval, I'm going to try to be the calm center of the storm.

Of course, we shall see how that pans out, but it's always a good idea to remind myself that it's not the end of the world (what with dental bills, classes that are MIA in my last semester before I graduate, job-searching, and too much homework, that's quite a tall order lol) but I must remember that there is light at the end of the tunnel, and more importantly, hot chocolate in the cupboard! :D

Music will be the center which I find myself, that, and meditation and gratitude until the storm washes out.

No comments:

Post a Comment